Hopefully I’ve been able to give you some information to get you started. Here are my recommended next steps:
- Subscribe to the blog and give it a daily read:
- Subscribe to the Hot Deals list: signup is on the hompage or via Hot Deal list signup. Email to this list is rare (usually less than once a month) and only happens when there is a deal that I’d recommend you read about right now and act on.
- Send me an email: I’m looking for help with Credit Cards Recommendations.
Two of my many favorite cards right now are:
- Chase Sapphire PreferredSM Card– This is “the new hot travel card” offering a wide variety of benefits.
- Points transfers to multiple airlines and hotel programs
- 2 points per on dollar dining and travel spending
- No foreign transaction fees on overseas spending saves you up to 3%.
- Access to the Ultimate Rewards Mall with multiple redemption options from gift cards to merchandise
- A 25% bonus when redeeming points for travel from the in house travel network. 40,000 points is worth $500 in travel.
- No Annual Fee for your first year – A $95 value and your phone call to customer service will be answered by a real human being. NO phone tree when you carry this card
- Don’t forget a 7% annual point bonus on the dollars you spend on the card.
This card has it all and is my highest recommended card.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express– This is my old standby card. I’ve been carrying it in my wallet for 11 years now for the simplicity of the program, airline transfer options, and high value redemptions when using the “cash and points” option for hotel redemptions.
- Online customer service is top notch
- Look to this card for transfers to 30 different airlines including American, Delta and US Airways miles
- High priced hotel stays become affordable with “cash and points” redemption option
- SPG Gold status with $30,000 in annual spending
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65
This is, and has been a “go to” card for years. A business version, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN is also available.
Still have questions about all of this? Shoot me an email