- Earn 30,000 bonus miles toward Award Travel - when you spend $500 on the Card in the first three months from account opening
- Check your first bag free- for up to 8 people on your reservation- on every Delta flight
- Receive double miles on Delta purchases and 1 mile for all other eligible dollars spent
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
- No annual fee for Additional Cards
- Save 3% to 10% automatically on business expenses from FedEx, Hertz®, OfficeMax®, and more with OPEN Savings®
Rick's Review: Double up on your Delta miles with the Business card version in addition to the personal card. 30,000 miles after only $500 in spending in the first three months makes this an easy target to achieve. As with the personal version you get free first bags for up to 8 people, priority boarding puts you on the plane in time to find a overhead bin, and there is no annual fee for the first year nor for additional cards for employees. You'll also receive savings of 3% to 10% on business expenses through OPEN savings. Apply Now!
Here's how we would use the card: I currently don't have this card, and feel a bit foolish for that. I'll be getting one soon; being based in Savannah, Delta miles are a no-brainer for me.
Other ways to use the card:
Redeem 25,000 miles to fly from New York to San Diego. While in San Diego rent a car and drive up the California coast to wine county and fly out of San Francisco back to New York. Delta allows this type of trip on an award called an "open jaw" for the same miles.
Redeem the 30,000 mile signup bonus as a pay with points option providing $300 in flight credit to any Delta destination