- Enjoy up to 7 Free Nights To Start!
- No Expiration and No Limit on Points
- New! Smart Chip Technology and No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Receive 1 free night stay after account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Cardmembers achieve Silver Elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
Rick's Review: 50,000 points with a relatively low $1,000 spend within three months, plus a free night certificate is a great sign up bonus when combined with no first year fee and no foreign transaction fees. Earn five points per dollar for spending at Marriott hotels and two points on airline, dining, and rental car purchases. A 70K link is also available. You can send a secure email to Chase email services asking to "bump your bonus" within 90 days of application. The annual category 1-4 certificate awarded each renewal year, offsets the future annual fees. Marriott members should have this card in their portfolio. Apply Now!
Here's how I would the card: While I don't carry this card, for someone "married to Marriott" (or even someone that stays a few times a year with Marriott) this card is a solid addition. The benefits far outweigh the annual fee.
Other ways to use the card:
Redeem the 50,000 point signup bonus and the one free night for 7 nights using PointSavers at the Courtyard Orlando International Drive and spend a week at Disney / Universal Studios
Use that signup bonus for 4 nights using PointSavers at the Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona in Kona Hawaii