- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- No interest charges because it's a pay in full charge card.
- Earn 5X points per dollar in select business categories.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Rick's Review: The Chase INK Bold is actually a business charge card that requires payoff in full each month. You can get multiple cards for your employees without additional cost. 50K after $5K in spend. Reduced spend from the original $10k, however they’ve removed 25k on first spend plus 25k after meeting minimum. The big winner here is the 5 points per dollar on office supply store spending. Check out their gift card racks for possible bonanzas. And don’t forget to auto pay your cable, landline, Internet, and wireless services here for 5 points per dollar. This card in combination with the Sapphire Preferred personal card make a dynamic duo for earnings in the Ultimate Rewards program. With all the bonus categories available, your points total and rewards will pile up quickly. Apply Now!
Here's how I use the card: I’m not currently carrying this in my wallet every day, but should for office supplies. I also need to take a minute to redirect my payments for cable, Internet, and cell phones to this card.
Other ways to use the card:
Transfer 50,000 points to Southwest Rapid Rewards and book $800 in free travel.
Book up to $625 in free travel directly through the Ultimate Rewards Travel site. Air, Hotel, Rental car, or cruises!